We are so proud of all our pupils this week and their efforts towards making 'Annie' such a huge success!
1. Respect yourself, others and school property at all times
- Spitting, fighting, stealing, name calling, bullying and bad language will not be tolerated
- Respect each other, teachers and all those who work in the school.
- Do not drop litter
- Take pride in the school environment
2. Pupils must never do anything that would injure themselves or others
- No rough play
- Keep within allocated areas during break and dinner time.
- Use equipment safely and for its intended use.
3. Wet Days
- Behave in a quiet and sensible way so there will be no accidents
- Keep the toilets clean and tidy.
4. Eating in School
- No eating during class without permission
- Do not leave the dining-hall until you are finished and told to leave
5. At Doors Give Way to Adults
- Pay particular attention to visitors
- Children should not open the front door to anyone.
6. Leaving School
- At the end of the day leave the building quietly and orderly
- Never leave the school or your classroom without permission
- Always arrive and return to class at the correct times
- Wear your uniform at all times in school
- Wear your uniform when representing St John’s in other places
- Do not bring mobile phones to school